Full Name: *
1. Which ESG factors are fundamental to your investment process? (Check all that apply)
2. Do you manage your fund with the goal of carbon neutrality?
3: Do you manage your fund sustainably in an effort to minimize or reverse climate change?
4. Do you incorporate shorting into your ESG investment process?
If yes, what are the primary reasons for this incorporation? (Check all that apply)
If other, please specify (question 4)
5. Does your investment team engage with companies on ESG issues?
If yes, which option most closely describes your ESG engagement strategy? (question 5)
6. Does your investment team have a formalized process for monitoring and measuring the ESG scores of portfolio holdings?
If yes, do you consider the trajectory of these scores over the investment horizon? (question 6)
If yes, do you make investments in poor ESG-rated companies if they are expected to improve over time?
7. Which of the below best describes your ESG resources?
If other, please specify (question 7)
8. Do you consider your ESG strategy an impact strategy?
9. Would a material ESG issue prohibit you from investing in an otherwise attractive investment opportunity?
10. Which option best describes the relation between ESG and your investments process?
If based on an ESG Theme, please describe your ESG theme: i.e. climate change, energy transition, green infrastructure:
11. Of the sectors invested in, what is the fund’s target/average exposure to each of the sectors listed below? (Check all that apply and give a Target/Average Exposure value in %)