HFR’s Managed Account Platforms:
Allow trading managers to do what they do best—invest—while we take care of everything else, simultaneously providing investors with unmatched levels of security and oversight.
HFR has been providing managed account solutions for over 20 years across multiple jurisdictions and has opened over 250 individual managed accounts since 2005 across all major hedge fund strategies.
Protect Your Investment:
Each fund is placed in a separate HFR trust, legally controlled by an independent trustee and custodian, meaning neither HFR nor the third-party trading manager has authority to move cash, securities, or other assets.
We price all positions independently, reconcile positions, trades, and cash balances with managers, administrator, and prime brokers, and develop customized risk management guidelines that are enforced daily.
ESG Investment Monitoring:
We ensure that ESG hedge fund managers on our platform follow not only investment guidelines, but ESG guidelines as well, utilizing portfolio-level transparency to provide ESG reporting.
Turnkey and Custom Solutions:
We offer turnkey offshore or European domiciled vehicles or custom structures that require specific requirements—including investment, operational, legal, regulatory, fiduciary, segregated or co-mingled structured managed accounts, and any type of trading strategy.
– Creation and structuring of the managed account platform
– Onboarding all new managers including all agreement negotiations
– Oversee cash and collateral management
– Reconcile funds daily providing performance, risk, and transparency reporting
– Engage and oversee all counterparties and third-party service providers
– Coordinate all legal and regulatory filings
– Oversee the annual financial statement and tax preparation and filing